Unfortunately, the main focus in modern antenatal care tends to be geared towards what could go wrong. Predominately Antenatal classes are about external medical interventions, hospital policies and expectations along with working from the outside in vs. hypnobirthing which is working from the inside out.
2. reconnect with your natural birthing instinct
3. trust that your body is perfectly designed to birth your baby when unhindered by processes and drugs.
4. prepare yourself mentally to hand control over to the primal birthing part of your body.
5. learn relaxation techniques to help you keep your levels of fear and anxiety to a minimum.
6. have birth preferences /plan / wishes in writing
7. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT
"I want a safe, swift, comfortable birth that most mirrors nature" v' "I don't want an epidural, I don't want medical interventions, I don't want an episiotomy, and I don't want stitches! I don't want to be in labour for long"!
The unconscious mind does not hear or understand the word "don't" so if you read the sentence back again and skip over "don't" this is what your unconscious mind is hearing!
"I Want A Safe, Swift, Comfortable Birth That Most Mirrors Nature"