Benefits For You & Partner During Pregnancy, Birth & Baby
Hypnobirthing Online classes increase your confidence in your pregnancy week-by-week and in your own ability to achieve a natural gentle safe birth, reducing the need for pain relief.
The making of your baby is a partnership, the bringing up of your child is a partnership and hypnobirthing fosters partnership during the pregnancy, childbirth and beyond too.
Hypnobirthing classes help you to overcome your fears and the hypnobirthing breathing techniques and visualisations will help you achieve your positive birthing experience.
Benefits For You During Pregnancy:
- Positive relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- Feel in control during the pregnancy
- Greater self-confidence and less stress
- Deeper bonding with baby
- Enhanced quality sleep
- 81% success rate in turning breech babies 37-38 weeks
- Empowered and prepared to deal with whatever path your child birthing takes
Benefits For You During Birth:
- A natural, comfortable childbirth experience is much more likely
- You will be alert, aware and in control
- Hypnobirthing classes eliminate or greatly reduces the need for painkillers
- Shortens the first stage of labour by up to 50%
- Lessen the need for medical intervention with a gentle safe birth
- Postnatal recovery for mother and baby is often much quicker
Benefits For Your Baby:
- Less stress is more calm, serene and content because you are too!
- Your baby will thrive better, sleep better and develop quicker
- Hypnobirthing babies experience a gentle safe birth with no trauma to recover from.
- Baby will be more alert and content with good feeding patterns and sleep well
- Deeper bonding that continues in a natural, easy way once the baby is born.
- Higher APGAR scores, due to reduced risks
Finally, Something Useful For Your Partner To Do Too!
Your Birthing Partner has an Active & Important Role to Play
In the Birth of YOUR Baby,
Which Promotes the Bonding Process
Benefits For Your Partner:
understanding and awareness of how the childbirth journey will beActively
involved and supportive, which strengthens your connectionFeel
a great sense of empowerment a deeper bond
between all three of youLearn
breathing and relaxation techniques that will give great stress reliefUnderstanding
what your needs are in order to help you birth instinctivelyExperience
practical tools and techniques to help you both during the childbirthLearn
tools to help you stay calm and focused on having a gentle safe birth
Confidence to work with the medical team in a positive way